Localization Project Teams
Translation and localization projects are complex and can involve a wide range of team members. Some of the team members that might be involved in a given project are:
- Client’s project manager
- Translation vendor’s project manager
- Vendor’s account manager
- Linguists (translators, editors, proofreaders) assigned to project
- Client’s linguistic reviewers
- Client’s engineers
- Vendor’s localization engineers
- Vendor’s desktop publishing staff
- …and other possible professionals, depending on a given project’s requirements.
Make sure that you have the right people working on your project to get you the results you need.
Posted in: Articles